Hanging in our Worship Room are six beautiful banners that focus our attention on Jesus and his work of “making all things right” in the world. They were made by our quilting group and are a visual representation of the Six Great Ends of the Church:
- The proclamation of the gospel for the salvation of humankind.
- The exhibition of the kingdom of heaven to the world.
- The promotion of social righteousness.
- The shelter, nurture, and spiritual fellowship of the children of God.
- The maintenance of divine worship.
- The preservation of the truth.