Covenant is hosting a Kidpower Workshop for 1st – 5th graders. Register is now live. Click here and then choose the “event” button.
- Kidpower is a 2-part program – kids need to attend both sessions.
- Dates are Saturday, November 10 and November 17, 9:00–11:00 a.m.
- The cost is $35 per child.
- Each child needs to be accompanied by an adult (parent, grandparent, caregiver). It is fine for multiple kids from the same family to have just one adult with them.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a maximum limit of 25 children.
Kidpower of Colorado is the local center of Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International, a nonprofit global leader in personal safety and violence prevention education since 1989. The Colorado Center was established in 1994 to provide comprehensive safety education skills to children ages 3-18 and their families. Kidpower’s mission is to teach young people personal safety and confidence-building skills to reduce their risk of abduction, assault and emotional, physical and sexual abuse. Their programs are known worldwide for being positive, practical, safe and age-appropriate.
- The power to speak up
- The power to get help
- The power to advocate for themselves and others
- The power to take charge of their safety
- The power to break the cycle of abuse