Awana stands for “Approved workmen are not ashamed” as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15 of the Bible and helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Our club at Covenant is held every Wednesday during the school year from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. The 2018-2019 program runs from September 5 through April 24.
It’s for children Toddlers – 5th grade:
- Puggles: Toddlers
- Cubbies: Preschool
- Sparks: Kindergarten–2nd Grade
- T&T (Truth & Training): 3rd–5th Grade
- $45 registration
- $10 shirt/vest
- $10 handbook
- $10 book bag **Please note that all children need a shirt and handbook to participate. If your child already has a shirt and a book, you do not have to re-purchase. Extra books will be a charge of $10 a book.**
Registration is now open! Click on the button and then click the “events” button to register for Awana.Awana registration
Awana needs volunteers and donations
- If you’re interested in being a part of our awesome Awana Team, contact Sarah Boatright.
- If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation, make your check out to Covenant Presbyterian Church and write “Awana” in the memo line. It takes over $1,000.00 to run this amazing gospel-driven ministry so every donation is very appreciated