We will be offering two services on Christmas Eve: Click for the bulletin.
3:30 p.m. Indoor Candle Light Service.
The guidelines will be very similar to our current in person service.
- Sign up at the entrance.
- Masks must be worn at ALL times; entering, leaving, and in the building.
- Households will be seated together at the same table, while keeping a minimum of 6 foot distance from those in other households.
5:30 p.m. Drive-In Service.
Here are some things you need to know.
- We will have several ushers assist in parking cars to maximize space.
- We will give you the channel to tune into to hear the service from your car radio.
- Following the service, we plan to drive through the neighborhood, blessing people with a light parade!
6:30 p.m. Parade of Lights.
Check out and click photos below for ideas to light up your car, the parking lot, and our neighborhood Christmas Eve.